Pages

Monday, 1 June 2009

For my Mother-in-Law

Today my mother-in-law was celebrating her birthday. We had a ton of things to prepare, as we were out all day yesterday and my dad was here during the week while the kids were having a week off school. It also meant that I still had to make a card as well. Under a lot of pressure, here's what I came up with:



Supplies: Bazzill Basics Cardstock | Webster's Pages patterned paper and die-cuts | ribbon local haberdashery | My Mind's Eye button | Papertrey Ink clear stamp Damask Designs | Staz'On ink Timber Brown.

Get your creative thinking caps on, because tomorrow is the big reveal of the 1st Annual Card Showdown over at 2S4Y. I'll meet you there!

5 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

gosh lisette you made that card in a hurry ???? it's gorgeous and happy birthday to your mother in law hope she had a great day

Liszha said...

What a lovely card. I am sure she will be happy getting it.
It is so feminine!
Btw...........my name is Lisette!

Ingrid said...

You perform really well under pressure. ;-) This card is gorgeous.

xoxo

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oh, this is just beautiful Lisette! These colors are so soft and lovely!

Peet said...

Wat weer ontzettend mooi, Lisette!!!Prachtig deze zachte kleuren!