Pages

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Christmas Cards

I know that Christmas is long gone, but I wanted to share my cards that I made for David and the children. Last year, I mean in 2007, I was so busy making cards for others that I totally forgot to make cards for David and the kids. This year however, I was determined to make them. Very last minute, I made these:

For David:


Supplies: clear card - Sheetloads, PPs, snowflake and canvas alpha stickers - Making Memories, rubber stamps - Hero Arts, ink - Staz'On, border punch - Martha Stewart, paperfrill - Doodlebug, white marker - Kikki.K.

To stamp the word 'Christmas' on the clear card I used a white Kikki.K marker, which I bought in Australia.

For Rebecca:


Supplies: cardstock - Bazzill, PPs and brad - Basic Grey embossing folder, snowflake die - Cuttlebug, rubber stamp - Hero Arts, ink - Stampin'Up, ribbon - local haberdashery, white marker - Kikki.K.

For Ruben:


This card was inspired by this.

Supplies: cardstock - Bazzill Basics, PPs, snowflake and metal greeting - Making Memories, punches - Martha Stewart and McGill, baker's twine - notonthehighstreet.com.

And lastly for Renee:


Supplies: cardstock - Bazzill Basics, PPs - Webster's Pages, rubber stamp - Hero Arts, snowflake - Making Memories, punches - Marvy Uchida, baker's twine - notonthehighstreet.com.

Tomorrow is back to normality. After the school run and the post office, I'll be back with another card.

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

These are all beautiful Lisette! Your family is so lucky to have such a talented mommy!
Hugs,
Laura

Rozella said...

Kom maar op met je creaties. Ze zijn weer als vanouds weer helemaal mooi. Love alle your cards. Rozella

Ingrid said...

Wow.....your Xmas cards are stunning. I am sure they all loved your cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

xoxo

Hanneke said...

Deze kaarten zijn ook erg mooi!

X Hanneke