Pages

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

My Valentines...

I know it's not Valentine's yet, but I should have some other things to show you on Thursday, if I can get my act together and finish my project in time. I'm really cutting it fine. Anyway, Sunday we went for a walk and dressed in Valentine's colours we did a little photo shoot on the way home. I've been wanting to create a LO with a huge heart for quite some time now, and I thought this was the perfect moment.







Supplies used: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, rub-ons (LOVE and XO), almost all embellishments: Making Memories, journaling rub-on Foof-a-la, pink felt heart with journaling: American Crafts, pins: Fancy Pants, Silhouette, font: Marketing Script downloaded from dafont.com

Enjoy your Tueday and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Rozella said...

Wauwwwwwwwwwwwwww zeg....helemaal mooi zeg... Super gedaan. Ik vind hem zooooo super. Groetjes, Rozella

D@nielle said...

wow lovely design & pic's!

Hester said...

Super layout!

Ingrid said...

OMG!!! Another stunning layout. Great design, and I sooo love the pictures.

Marja Sch said...

Echt helemaal geweldig. Wat een mooie LO.

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww... this is stunning girlie!! I soooo love your design.. the heart with all the pics is so cool!!! Such a great idea!! WOOHOOO!!!!! XOXO

Monique de Kok said...

Wow, wat een geweldige LO heb je gemaakt! Echt super!!

Shelley Haganman said...

Awesome layout!!!

Jackie said...

Very cute lo...love all the photos together....